Wednesday, November 9, 2011

what a beautiful day,

I would just like to start out with...... HOW BEAUTIFUL TODAY WAS!!!! I am a lover of hot weather (definitely the summer) and the beautiful sunshine. But todays weather seriously improved my mood sooo much (that and the advice from an amazing friend)! It also helps that I got all my homework done for today earlier this week. Also I went crazy on pinterest today, and found some uber good ideas. I would just like to take a moment to mention that pinterest is more than an addiction for me..... its like second to the bible...but really! Enough of that... I hear (or rather see) that it is Pinteresting Wednesday, so therefore i'm going to share some of my favorites from my binge today....


I really would LOVE this in my future home. please and thank you.


How fun would this be for a date... it's kind of on my bucket list
To sleep under the stars.


I'm not usually a fan of pink, but when its combined with lace how could you not?!



I literally died when I saw these. I have been looking for some shoes like this for months.
Unfortunately they don't have my size :(


As a brunette I have always wanted to color strips of my hair. But I don't really want
to strip sections to color them. Although if it would end up looking like this
I would totally go for it! le sigh.



So, I hope you enjoyed these finds as much as I did.... now its off to more pinning....




-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment