Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cheers to the New Year

My goal for this year was to write more on my blog, but as you can see.... that really hasn't been working out so well. Plus it kind of interferes with my goal of the week to weed out my time on Facebook (really I wanted to weed out all of my social networks, but who am I kidding... baby steps, right?). I have deactivated my Facebook for the week and have slightly chilled my excessive Pinteresting. So we will see how this works out (and for how long). Instead of resolutions this year I decided to set a new goal each week, at the beginning of each week i'll determine what I need to work on most in my life and do it that week along with the ones before it. So by the end of the year I will have accomplished (or I hope i'll have) all of my goals.

And if you haven't figured yours out yet this website had some good ideas for a 20-something.


Good Luck on your Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment