Saturday, January 21, 2012

Remember that time...

... that I said I was really going to try to blog more frequently... well I mean it this time. I just set up an etsy shop which I am beyond excited about. You should go take a look around.....


I've wanted to do something on etsy for quite some time and finally got the motivation to do it. Now if only I could get the motivation to work on all of this school work... did I mention I'm taking 18 hours in my last semester of college? And yes, I must be crazy. I am seriously panicking with all this homework and almost being done with college. Scary thought that i'll be a graduate in a few short months.

2 comments:

  1. yayyyy for cards! i love this idea :) start buying them people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for etsy! and I am going to feature you on my blog this week! for your cards! Call me and we shall talk about this!

    ReplyDelete