Sunday, February 26, 2012

for the love good music..

For those of you who are not aware of my love affair with all things Johnny Cash, or just don't know who Johnny Cash even is.... you are truly missing out! Coming soon to Nashville there will be a museum of some of Johnny Cash's artifacts, as well as the restoration of Cash's childhood home in Arkansas. You can head over to Rolling Stones to read about the all these goodies. So, I decided in honor of Johnny Cash's (would be) 80th birthday I would check out some good music today. I discovered great new music made in the south via back down south. *On a side note this blog also features people with not only the best clothes but also amazing boots, which I am always a sucker for! Later on this week I will definitely be putting a list together of todays finds.

via Letters of Note


And if you haven't noticed yet, CMT is playing Sweet Home Alabama all weekend. One of my favorites, I mean who wouldn't wanna watch yummy southern men with yummy southern accents?

No comments:

Post a Comment