Saturday, February 18, 2012

sorry for being MIA....

.... I have been extremely busy these past few weeks trying to get all of my school work done, working on  my resume, and trying to find jobs to apply to. It is taking most of my time. But along with all of this I have started some new things which I wanted to share with ya'll.

1. I created a Facebook page for my Etsy shop, which you can find it here! I am horrible at marketing anything, so hopefully this works. So go LIKE it!

2. I have finally started a blog for graphic design, which you can find here. Please excuse the mess it is in, I am slowly but surely going to make it look beautiful (and well designed)! I really wanted to start this for job purposes so that they can get an insight to the kind of design I like and hopefully it will help them decide to hire me?! I don't know yet if I will include it on my resume or just casually mention that I have a blog. I am not too confident in my blogging abilities as of yet so we shall see.

3. I'm in the process of creating a personal portfolio as well... I am not going to put the link up yet considering I haven't done anything to it as of yet so hopefully that will be done in the next few weeks.



If ya'll have an Etsy shop or website, share it with me and I will definitely look at your stuff and tell people about it... I know from personal experience how hard it is to get started ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment